Pages - Menu

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Trip to Ilocos- Rio Grande De Laoag Resort Hotel

  Every traveler must have is a place to stay. Some would say that they just needed a room to sleep or a place to keep their luggage safe. But will you say "NO" to a hotel that they can provide you everything you need? I personally wants to make sure that the place where I am going to stay is a complete package. A 12 hours bus trip is so exhausting that as soon as you arrive at your destination, all you wanted to do is to jump in the bed and have a good night rest. Ilocos Norte is the target place. Known for it's rich culture and history, adventure also awaits us while we discover the beauty of the place. Located at Laoag City, Rio Grande de laoag Resort Hotel took care of us. 




Rio  Grande Resort Hotel is a 1.6 hectares land area  located at Brgy. Suyo, Laoag City Ilocos Norte. It is owned and managed by Dr. Gloria A. Caluya, Ph. D. We arrived late at night at Rio Grande but then the beauty already radiates in each of us. The facade, the furniture, lighting, garden, the pool, everything seems so pleasing in our eyes. A free massage ended our tiring trip. 
facade of the place



I always do my usual photo walk before the sun rises. The swimming pool makes me wanna jump in though it was a cold morning. I went through the dinning area which I presume we will take our breakfast. I was awed when I realized I was standing in front of a lovely Padsan River. According to the owner, Rio Grande is the only resort located near the river. I felt so blessed then. Having a breakfast overlooking the river is already close to heaven. The courteous servers never forget to tell you that every morning is good. With the food so great, I can assure that my remaining stay will be awesome!




Our 3 days stay in Rio Grande Resort Hotel comes with a complete tour package. We toured Ilocos Norte and Ilocos Sur with the friendly driver Kuya Bong and Ate Janice a very well-versed tour guide. She made me enter not only to their rich place but also enter in the lives of the Ilocanos. Hearing the story of how Ilocanos conquered every challenges their place went through was inspiring. The tour was organized and all we did was to open our eyes, hear with our ears and feel the beauty within our hearts. 



With Ate Janice a very well-versed tour guide
Provincial Engineers Office of Iloilo with the owner Dr. Gloria A. Caluya, Ph.D

My entire trip in Ilocos was worth because of Rio Grande Resort Hotel. The place is a home for me when I was there. A home where you can be with yourself and be with your thoughts after a whole day of discovery and adventure. It's not only a must stay when you go to Ilocos Norte but consider it your HOME and you'll keep coming back. 

for more info: 
Visit their website www.riograndedelaoagresorthotel.com or email them at riogrande_laoag@yahoo.com for further details.

No comments:

Post a Comment